RECITATION The Founding Era & the Idea of America.
VIDEO — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piN6uMrXzMM&t=194s
VIDEO — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfl2NBfvff4&t=32s
VIDEO — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvayjZizPEo
NOTE-TAKING Recreate the Founding Era Timeline as accurately as you can. Watch for terms/concepts such as Judicial Review, precedent, stare decisis, sedition, certiorari, positive vs. negative rights, prior restraints vs. subsequent punishments, etc.
BLOG POST #2
THIS IS AN AI ASSIGNMENT
We will watch this 24-minute video about the history and workings of the U.S. Supreme Court: Part I and Part II. Take extensive notes about what you are learning as we watch because you will need those notes as raw material for the blog post.
First, reflect on these questions:
- What did you learn about the Supreme Court that you didn't already know?
- What is the most important take-away point about the Supreme Court.
- What was the most surprising thing you learned?
- How did the video change the way you thought of the Supreme Court?
- Before watching this video, I never knew that ...
- The most important take-away for me was ...
- The most surprising thing I learned was ...
- I was inspired by ...

No comments:
Post a Comment